Saturday, May 15, 2010

O RLY?

I spotted some Orlys new to the core display at Sally Beauty the other day. I did not buy any, as I wanted to get the ones in the limited edition Viva collection before they disappear. (I swatched those earlier today, and will get an entry up as soon as I can process the photos.)

Two blues--Blue Collar and Royal Navy:

Orly polish

A green, Green Apple, and two yellows--Spark and Hook Up:

Orly polish

An orange, Crush on You:

Orly polish

There were some other new core shades as well--including Rage and Luxe from the Foil FX collection--but these brights and near brights were the most intriguing to me. I bet several of them will find their way into my stash the next time Sally's has a sale on Orly.

4 comments:

  1. These are great colors. I love Orlys! I definitely have my eye on Royal Navy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if Green Apple is new. I got it at a beauty supply store back in March. I find that Sally carries just a small selection of what's actually out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *stamps feet* I wanna live in the U.S.! lol. I love the new colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Bottle of Polish, yes, I believe Green Apple is just new to the core display at Sally's, not a new color entirely--like Rage and Luxe are not new but if one missed them when the Foil FX displays were out it sure is nice to be able to get them now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.