Friday, March 11, 2011

Recent NOTD: Four Looks in Four Days

I managed to sort through the photos from my trip last weekend, so now I can share what I had on my nails. All these photos were taken in room light, sometimes at night, so keep that in mind as you look at them. I arrived wearing Extravagant Pearl as seen in yesterday's entry; before dinner the first night I stamped some swirls on top with Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Jumpin' Jade using Konad plate m51.



For the second day, I switched to my good friend glitter, specifically OPI Show It & Glow It.



With crack being so popular in the nail polish world right now, I had to work that in, so I put China Glaze Cracked Concrete on top of Show It & Glow It.



I had planned some nail art to go with a costume I wore for the Saturday night party, but I got busy doing other things and ended up not doing that. Instead, the last change I did was to ease back into the real world with a calm taupe creme, Milani Teddy Bare.



And now, having wrapped up my last trip, I'm leaving on another one, so I'll probably be scarce for the next week or so. I might get an entry or two up depending on how things go, but don't worry if you don't see me. I'll be back for sure before too long; I have too much untried nail polish to stop now!

13 comments:

  1. I love the look with the crakle! they all look super, but I am having a crackle obsession now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nails really changed very much in these days! I love especially first stamping and "back to reality" taupe :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the crack over the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been waiting to see this post. I love them all, but the first and last mani are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look great, I like the crackle over glitter :) Have a lovely trip! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the crackle one! I would never experiment with those two colors

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like them all a lot but especially the crackle glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. show it and glow it is so pretty with Concrete on top!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice ones, like the crackle mani the most :) Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favourite is the stamp manicure.The gold colour is gorgeus

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! I love the stamping on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Its amazing that you go away and STILL do your nails and take pix!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you dressed up that Estee Lauder... I always pass on them when I see them at the make up counter.
    Good luck on your trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.