Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wheels D1 & E1: Pink Cremes from Light to Dark

In an effort to be methodical about documenting my stash prior to de-duping it I started with the topmost drawer in the Helmer on the upper left in my Helmer tower block and swatched all the pink cremes I found which I hadn't already put on wheels (you may remember L and M). I found enough for two wheels. Some of these are dark enough pinks that they would be perfectly happy on a red wheel, but I declared them pink for the purposes of this exercise.

Nail wheel

(all 3 coats unless otherwise noted)

1. Ulta Noel
2. Essie Mini How High
3. Color Club Sugar Sheer (4 coats)
4. Wet 'n' Wild Wild Shine Tickled Pink
5. Revlon Top Speed Pink Lingerie
6. Revlon Top Speed Candy
7. La Femme Beauty Pink Cream (2) [that's really it's name—"Pink Creme"]
8. Studio M Shy Girl
9. Maybelline Express Finish Pink Sophistication
10. Revlon Top Speed Cupid (2)
11. Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect Infinite Iris
12. Color Club In Bloom
13. OPI Shorts Story
14. Revlon Bubble Gum
15. OPI Charged Up Cherry
16. Maybelline Colorama Candy Apple (2)
17. Maybelline Colorama Fuchsia Fiesta (2) [very, very slight shimmer]
18. Revlon Top Speed Bubble (2)
19. Essence Crazy About Color Think Pink (2)
20. Cover Girl NailSlicks Passion Plum (2)

Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:




Nail wheel

(all 2 coats unless otherwise noted)

1. Goldie unlabeled deep pink
2. Color Club Overboard
3. P2 Color Victim Vibrant
4. Revlon Take Two Flaunt It Fuchsia
5. Revlon Top Speed Jelly
6. Sally Hansen No Chip 10 Day Steady Reddy
7. Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Truffle
8. Sally Hansen Maxiumum Growth Amazing Amethyst
9. CND Raspberry Parfait
10. Massini Free Spirit
11. Essence Colour & Go Everybody's Talking About
12. China Glaze Heli Yum
13. Sally Hansen Salon Cyclamen
14. Revlon Raspberry Rapture (3 coats)
15. Hema 210
16. Ulta unlabeled deep pink mini [possibly Pink Ruby]
17. Sally Hansen Salon Beet Stain
18. Sally Hansen Salon unlabeled mini
19. Ulta 3 Flashback Fuchsia
20. Maybelline Colorama Apple Martini (3)


Bottles 1 through 5:


6 through 10:


11 through 15:


16 through 20:


In other news, here's peek behind the curtain at my life outside of nail polish for those of you who made it to the end of this entry—the back end of my car after I got hit driving home last night:



The other side looks just as bad. I'm fine, just a little stiff and sore, but my poor car is so not fine. It could have been much worse, I know; still, my poor car.

22 comments:

  1. Oh my God, I'm so glad that you're alright! That could have been so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to know ur fine!

    I love pink polish, i have so many im even stopping buying pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pinks. What a nasty bump on your car hope you are alright:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so bad for the accident! A month ago I was involved in a hit and run and couldn't even drive away with my car they ruined my back suspension =[. But I love all those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are fine! That's the most important thing, car doesn't count at all. *hug*

    You're killing me with those nail wheels, especially if they're pinks. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I'm glad that you weren't hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I'm glad you are okay! Hope you aren't sore for long.

    As always, what an amazing collection you have! I loved seeing all the fun pinks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved the pinks!
    so sorry about your car:{

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you are ok! Poor car.

    Pink is not really my color by it's a nice collection!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad you're fine !
    I would love to find Revlon polishes, I see some pretty nice pinks on your wheels !

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow. sorry to hear about the accident. glad you're okay!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank goodness you're ok! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm sorry to see what happened to your car. But I'm happy that you're fine! I hope it'll get fix soon.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's terrible about your car. :( I'm glad you were not hurt any worse. That is soooo unsettling.

    Hopefully, the pink and reds make you feel better. I feel good liking at all the lovelies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Iam so sorry about your car but glad you are ok. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh!! Your poor car!!

    I hope you are ok!!!

    ps...your color wheels are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's horrible.. I wonder what the driver was doing when he/she hit you :/ At least you (or anyone else) weren't hurt. I just got hit too, but it was a light one and there were no scratches or dents at all.

    PS: My car is also white (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm so glad you are ok! :)

    Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Poor you! I hope you feel better soon!
    The pink cremes are lovely though :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry about your car, but the main thing is that you're fine!
    These wheels are just stunning! I'd have all the shades, seriously.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for the good thoughts, everyone! My car is in the shop now and should be all fixed sometime in the next few weeks. We might even be able to recover half of our deductible from the other driver's insurance company.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm glad you're ok! That looks really bad. Feel better soon!

    I love pinks so much. This is the best post ever. I really could look at these all day lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.