Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wheel N3: Pumpkin Polishes

As promised last week, today's Nail Wheel Wednesday is pumpkin-riffic. These are ones I harvested from Meijer and Rite Aid last year, though a lot of these same colors showed up again this year. None of them have names, so it's hard to tell from one year to the next or sometimes one store to the next which ones are which—is that pink glitter the same one I already have or is it new?

Nail wheel

1. White creme (3 coats)
2. Neon lime creme (3)
3. Neon teal creme (2)
4. Neon purple creme (2)
5. Neon pink creme (2)
6. Neon orange creme (2)
7. Black creme (2)
8. Light blue glow in the dark microglitter (3)
9. Pink glow in the dark microglitter (3)
10. Light purple glow in the dark microglitter (3)
11. Light yellow glow in the dark microglitter (3)
12. Light green glow in the dark microglitter (3)
13. Light orange glow in the dark microglitter (3)
14. Silver hex glitter (2)
15. Light blue hex glitter (2)
16. Blue hex glitter (2)
17. Green hex glitter (3)
18. Gold hex glitter (3)
19. Rose hex glitter (2)
20. Red hex glitter (2)

Bottles 1 through 7:


8 through 13:


14 through 20:


Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Nail wheel

Here are the glow in the dark ones, glowing. The yellow one is the glowy-est; I speculate that's because the glow in the dark pigment in that one isn't diluted by another color, but maybe it's just normal variation.

Nail wheel

I'm sure it will come as no shock to those of you who read regularly that these aren't all of my pumpkins. I'm hoping to get the rest of them (or at least most of the rest) posted sometime before Halloween.

*****


I've notified the winners of the Halloween Harvest giveaway and will be announcing them as soon as I get a chance to do the write up.

16 comments:

  1. Wow...there certainly are a lot in that pumpkin patch...digging those neon colours.

    Can't wait to see what comes from the next harvest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo love the glitters!!! so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you have quite the collection of pumpkin polishes! That blue glitter with silver hex glitter reminds me of Gone Gonzo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 15 is my favorite! I wish I could get some of these! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. # 2 5 6 and 15, and pretty much the rest of them are amazing!!! I'm gonna have to look for these around here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh, so cool! I'm glad the glow in the dark ones actually work - I want one, now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i love these swatches 14/20 look like the new muppet opi collections. i think i want the blue hexy one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. The neons and glitters are right up my alley and the packaging is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish we could get these in the UK, they're so cute! I'd buy them for the bottles alone teehee x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, i only wish i could get them here, the bottles are too cute :-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. #18 and #15 are gorgeous!!! I love love your nail wheels!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, some glitters are cool! and I love #2-6!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.