Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Wheel D10: Glitters from Sephora

One drawback to still not having all my polish unpacked and sorted is I end up with wheels like this one, with 19 Sephora by OPI and one Sephora + Pantone. I know I've got another Sephora by OPI that could have filled out this wheel but it's still buried. Ah well. When I do have all my polish organized (yes, when, not if) I can just paint new, better wheels. In the meantime, enjoy these sparklies.




(all two coats plus topcoat)

1. Sephora by OPI Dream Princess (over black)
2. Sephora by OPI I Found a Pot of Gold [yay for diamond glitter that doesn't need to be fished out of the bottle]
3. Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me Top Coat
4. Sephora by OPI Don't Be Eggnog-ious
5. Sephora by OPI Mauve-ie Star In the Making [like the mix of gold with lilac and rose here]
6. Sephora by OPI Beam Me Up Hottie
7. Sephora by OPI Meet Me at the Disco Top Coat
8. Sephora by OPI Are You Glistenin'
9. Sephora by OPI To the Glimmer End
10. Sephora by OPI If You've Got It Haunt It
11. Sephora by OPI Indie-go with the Flow [such a pretty blue color in these glitters]
12. Sephora by OPI Midnight Mambo
13. Sephora by OPI Not Your Average Turquoise Top Coat
14. Sephora by OPI Lights Glammer-a Action [gold and silver plus turquoise makes this versatile]
15. Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular Top Coat
16. Sephora by OPI Good Tidings We Bling [not sure if this started with smoky base or if there's been bleeding]
17. Sephora by OPI Be-Claus I Said So
18. Sephora by OPI Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild [nice mix of warm and cool purples here]
19. Sephora by OPI G-listen to Your Hear
20. Sephora + Pantone Jaffa Orange [nice and juicy looking]


Bottles 1 through 5:



6 through 10:


11 through 15:



16 through 20:






















2 comments:

  1. Czarny i srebrny to coś dla mnie. Super lakiery .Pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I'd bought more SOPIs when they were on clearance, but I did get G-listen To Your Heart and Sugar Plum Fairies Gone Wild, and they're both great. (Also Traffic Stopper Copper, which is really my favorite of the glitters.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting! I greatly appreciate knowing I'm not just talking to myself here. :) I'm moderating most comments now due to the spate of spammers who claim to be looking for sexy times.